Thursday 12 December 2013

Lots of bargains today :-)

Hello everyone
Today's post its about bargains that I got today from the shops.

Firstly here is a photo of my first bargain that I have received today.
I have signed up to Glamour magazine subscription ( 3 issues for £1 plus free gift) and this is what I have collected from post office. Body butter I gave it to my mum.

Then I went into to town to the bank and also went in to The Body shop as o2 priority moment gave you £5 voucher no min spent. This what I bought it.






The hemp cream and nail file after voucher was £1 and the bag on the left with samples and sweets was free after donation to their Teen Cancer Foundation.

And last set of bargains combined with couponing where those






The Max Factor gift box was free after spending £15 on any products. It contained 3 full size products : Lipfinity, mascara and nail polish. I needed some foundation so I decided is the best wait when they offer those free gifts. Toothpaste was 3 for 2 however I had a coupon £5 off when you spend £20 so on the end I paid £ 15.52 for all of this. Now over to you. Did you had any bargains recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment