Tuesday 10 December 2013

A new beginning-first week of a proper budget

Hello everyone

Today I went shopping to Sainsbury's with a plan and a budget in my mind. Here is a photo of my shopping however I will have to pop in  into shop tomorrow as offer on apples starts on Wednesday.

I have spent £28.43 out of my £35 a week budget. It did include a toy for princessa (my daughter). I normally don't buy Tropi*ana juices because of the price however my husband insisted so I did get them. They are very nice.
Today I have decided to have a proper budget which is £220 for food, nappies household and health and beauty. I am not worried about nappies bit as I have still 19 packets in my pile. I hope I can stay within budget so I have some money to put into sealed pot. I forgot to mention that I did use some money off coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment