Monday 9 December 2013

Monday thoughts

Hello everyone
I hope you all had a nice weekend. Today is my first post from the Monday toughts series but first a photo from my local park.
Today I was thinking about coming year and how I want to improve my life. I call myself half frugal as I am somewhere in the middle. With harder time to come I will have to cut back on few things. But I am not complaining because I am happy when my saving account is growing even with 50 pence. Then i went on facebook looked on my friends photos from parties and holidays and I got a little bit upset and deppresed its a feeling when you have enough of the life you have. And there it was a photo of a family from 1930s where mother sold their kids as they were very poor. I don't know if that photo was real but it made me realise that important is to have food on the table and roof above your head. Does anyone had same feeling as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment