Sunday 8 December 2013

First day of decluttering, bargain from the store and sealed pot challenge update

Hello everyone

Firstly I wanted to share with you my challenge for 2014 which started on Saturday. I want to have house clutter free and more enjoyable. I don't say that my house is dirty but I am sure I can do wit out some things. Firstly I started from my wardrobe. this is how it looked before:


















Firstly I took all of clothes out and placed them on the bed then I've sorted them out. 
And this is the result after 30 minutes my wardrobe looked like this:
Much better :-) To be sure that it will stay like this I will be posting photos of the places that I've  de cluttered for 5 consecutive weeks.


Other  think that I want to share is my bargain shop from the Super*rug store.


















The hair colour was £0,60 and Wella hair spray 75ml were £0,18 each one of them is for my mum. I love bargains. Did you had any recently? Please comment below It's not for making anyone jealous.

And lastly my sealed pot update.














£6 from buying Sain*bury's gift card as I've saved 5% by topping up from my husband's work website.
So that's all for today. Tomorrow I will be posting my Monday thoughts.

6 comments:

  1. You did do well with your Superdrug finds, and your wardrobe looks much better after the tidy up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yo very much for your comment. I hope that I am able to keep it this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your blog Aga!

    I love your sealed pot. It looks fab.

    Where's your followers list?

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sft I dont know how to put it up. I am new to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aga! When you are on Blogger there should be a Layout button (mine is on my left hand side). You have to scroll down a bit. Mine goes Overview, Posts, Pages, Comments, Google+, Stats, Earnings, Layout... In Layout mode you should be able to "Add a Gadget" then you have all sorts of choices. Play around with it for a bit when you have a few minutes. Cheers ~ Pru

    ReplyDelete