Friday 6 December 2013

Hi everyone

It's Friday and inspired by Kristen from http://www.thefrugalgirl.com/ I have decided that I will be posting every Friday photos of my food waste and how much it cost me to throw it away.

So below are photos of food I wasted since last week


That cost me £1.03 to throw away that food.  The baby jars where half empty but it's my fault that they went to bin as I gave dinner to my daughter too late. As you can keep those sorts of food for only 24 hours I had to throw them away. Tuna wast left over from yesterday and I had enough of it.

I also had some photos of smoothie that it went to the bin but some how I can't transfer them from my phone. That was another £0.48 to the bin.

Grand total was £1.51 that went into trash. Now lets imagine that I actually throw away real money.

So why do I post those sorts of things?

Well I am tired from the way I live and the way I handle our home.


No comments:

Post a Comment