Tuesday 3 December 2013

The first step

This is a blog about me, changing my life for better. I am currently 21 and mum to 4 and a half months daughter. I want to change some things about myself and behaviour. I run a house, I am a part time student mother and wife. However I want to improve my character. Currently I can describe myself as a bit lazy housewife who wants to spend whole day on playing with my daughter. A shopaholic who loves bargains and owner of huge stockpile. A wife who only can cook 8 dishes and a person whose house has to many things. And last but not at least food waster ( very bad habit). So here it is my blog about improving the way I live by posting my journey to be clutter, wastage and laziness free.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your blog through 'The Frugal Girl' and I found myself really relating to this post. I don't have a blog, I tend to write in a journal, but I enjoy following others. I'm interested to see your journey because i'm also on a mission to declutter, be frugal and most importantly cut out waste (which I know is mostly due to laziness). Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I think lots of people have problem with managing household raising child and do other bits

    ReplyDelete